What happens if my employer reduces the rate plan that was proposed initially?
If your employer reduces the employer contribution for your Mobile Vikings for Business subscription, you will receive an e-mail about this. As an employee, you can then take one of the 3 options below.
- Simply switch to the proposed lower rate plan. Follow the steps in the e-mail.
- Stay on your current rate plan and pay the price difference yourself every month. For example:
- You were on a higher rate plan than initially proposed by your employer. For example: your employer initially suggested a €20 plan, but you activated a €29 plan and currently pay the price difference. Your employer wants to reduce the employer contribution to €15. You now have 3 options again:
- stay on the Unlimited plan for €29 and contribute € 14 a month.
- switch to €20 and contribute €10 a month.
- switch to €15 and contribute nothing yourself.
- Remain on the rate plan initially proposed by your employer. For example: your current rate plan is €29, as initially proposed by your employer. Your employer wants to change the employer contribution to €20. You now have 3 options again:
- stay at €29 and contribute €9 a month.
- switch to €20 and contribute nothing yourself.