Terms & Conditions Member gets Business
Terms & Conditions
- Vikings can participate in the rewards programme Member Gets Business in "Mobile Vikings for Business" (the "Programme") and may earn a fee in accordance with these terms and conditions (the "Terms & Conditions").
2. Only active Vikings can participate in the Programme.
- Definitions under these Terms & Conditions:
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, an "active Viking" means a Viking who has at least one active SIM card with a subscription or prepaid card.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, an "active SIM card" means at least one SIM card with active bundles.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "company" means the company that has a company number.
- The Viking is entitled to the following fee:
- A one-off fee of 70 euros per referred company that registers on the Mobile Vikings website and meets the Mobile Vikings for Business (https://mobilevikings.be/en/terms-of-use/overview/) terms and conditions, with a minimum of two active subscriptions.
- An additional one-off fee of €10 per additional active subscription added to the company's account on top of both already active subscriptions.
- The calculation of the total fee for the Vikings is based on the total number of subscriptions that a company has activated during the first 4 months after its registration with Mobile Vikings for Business.
- The following cumulative conditions apply to claiming the compensation referred to in Article 4:
- A Viking can only claim a fee if the Viking in question has no unpaid payment invitations or invoices in case the Viking has a subscription;
- A Viking can only claim compensation on the condition that the installed company has fully and timely paid two consecutive invoices for the first two active subscriptions (and any additional active subscriptions).
- The company in question must be registered via the Mobile Vikings for Business website by 31 December 2021;
- The same company can only be referred once by a Viking;
- A Viking can refer several companies;
- A company that has already been a customer of Mobile Vikings in the three years prior to registering for 'Mobile Vikings for Business' does not qualify for a fee.
- Mobile Vikings has the right to refuse the payment of a fee, without any right for the Viking, in the following cases:
- In the event of non-compliance with these Conditions;
- In the event of evidence (or suspicion) of fraud or abuse by the Viking, or if the Viking attempts to do so;
- In the event of evidence (or suspicion) of fraud or abuse by the referred company or if the company attempts to do so.
- Only the Viking can share his/her personal invitation link with a company. With this link, Mobile Vikings can verify with which company the Viking has shared his/her love for Mobile Vikings and verify if the Viking is entitled to a fee and if so, grant the fee.
- Mobile Vikings will provide partial payments of the fee according to the scenario below.
Per referred company with a minimum of 2 active subscriptions + 2 payments per subscription (according to the Terms & Conditions):
- 1st payment = in the 4th month for subscriptions added after company registration. This first payment is minimum € 70 (€ 50 + 2 x € 10 per activated subscription according to the terms & conditions) + € 10 per extra actived subscription.
- 2nd payment = in the 5th month for newly added subscriptions in month 2 after company registration, € 10 per additional activated subscription.
- 3rd payment = in the 6th month for newly added subscriptions in month 3 after company registration, € 10 per additional activated subscription.
- 4th payment = in the 7th month for newly added subscriptions in month 4 after company registration, € 10 per additional activated subscription.
- The Viking on each occasion indicates in which way a specific payment should be made:
- Full payment in Viking Points to pay invoices or top-ups;
- Or full payment in cash into a bank account.
For each payment, the Viking will receive an e-mail in which he/she can indicate that preference (Viking Points or cash) and provide any additional information (e.g. bank account number).
- Mobile Vikings reserves the right to terminate the Programme (or certain parts of it), without having to provide a motivation. Mobile Vikings reserves the right to change the conditions and processes related to the Programme, without having to provide a justification. If relevant for the Viking, this discontinuation or these modifications will be communicated to him or her by appropriate means (e.g. e-mail).