I already manage multiple SIM cards on one account. How can I switch to Mobile Vikings for Business?
To do this, first give each of the SIM cards its own account. You can then create a Mobile Vikings for Business account and link the SIM cards. Don't worry, we'll explain it in more detail below.
- In your account settings, choose the SIM card you want to transfer.
- Enter the details of new account you're creating.
- You will receive an email that has a button to accept the transfer.
- You then need to fill in the necessary information to start the transfer.
- Once the transfer has been completed, the recipient will receive a confirmation email. Done!
Please keep in mind:
- Are you a member of a Viking Clan? In that case, you need to leave the Viking Clan first before you'll be able to transfer the SIM card. You can do so in your account settings. Afterward, you can contact our helpdesk to be added back into your Viking Clan.
- Active bundles and/or calling credit on the SIM card expire. The recipient can choose a new subscription or top-up.
- Your linked payment method will be automatically unlinked and will not be transferred along with the SIM card.
- You cannot transfer your SIM card to a minor Viking.
- The recipient will not receive a new SIM card - so be sure to give it to them if necessary. :-)
Repeat these steps for all SIM cards that you want to link to your Mobile Vikings for Business account.
- Now you can create your Mobile Vikings for Business account via this link.
- You will then receive your unique code by post to activate your account.
- Account active? Then you can invite your colleagues!
In 'My Business' choose 'add employee'. Then follow the steps, and that's it! We will remember your standard choices, but you can choose a different language or rate plan for each colleague. Check out how easy it is below.